How it Started
In 1959 James V McDonald decided to open a small gas station/tire shop. With hard work and perseverance he started working on larger size tires and for him the sky was the limit nothing was to big to scare him from trying.
After many years of hard workin the tire industry it was time to pass down the business to their son who now owes and operates the business currently alongside him is the 3rd generation and 4th!
We Take Pride In Our Work
Because we have a reputation to hold up to in the tire and used tire industry and "Its Just Good Business"